Wednesday 16 January 2008

My present thots.

Hi folks,

just thought to myself 5 minutes ago to start writing down all the crazy stuff that goes on in my head, as i might just end up being a legend 1000 years after i pass away, so thought leaving some of my writings for the future, maybe the formula for the cure of rabid vampires to aid poor old Will Smith!

Now what really got me to this, it's really does bug me when people say "why is a pretty, fun girl like you single" Hello!!!!! my retort, Halle Berry took ages to find love, and she aint only beautiful, sexy, smart and has the body of a goddess, but she also has the mint to repair her prized bod if all goes down hill one day!
Point is- it doesnt work that way.

When i first found myself single after a long dating stretch of about 9 years, my first fear was "what do i do with myself". Then came all the emotions pouring in, sadness, emptiness, distraught, ANGER,RAGE,Vengeance, neediness, then blank...............................................
Gradually i came back to me, mind you; me with loads of questions; what did i do wrong, what is really important in a relationship and the most vital of all- where do i go from here.

My general belief is, if the lessons from a break-up are well taken, it can help improve yourself emotionally, physically as well as self-esteem or destroy those same beliefs!

well back to work now,

For now. later

No comments: